Good News Sydney

Thoughts, directions, and vision of the Sydney church plant.

Monday, August 14, 2006

One after Another...




Good morning and good day...
So its been a couple of days since the last update (my bad) but God has been doing some great stuff around here and I need to tell everyone cause God deserves the glory. SO Friday was another crazy day of blessings all around. It all started at around 11 am. We had had to get the dryer fixed and the guy was gonna charge us 75 bucks for the repairs which is still pretty good. Anyway So Tammy and I went to pick it up and after talking to the guy for a few minutes we went to pay and he looked at Tammy and said, tell ya what your a nice lady its only going to cost ya fifty. Crazy yes, but it doesn't stop there. After that He went on to explain that there is a piece we still needed to get for it which would cost us around 20 to 30 bucks but then mid sentence he stops and says, wait a second I might have one that will work. And sure enough he gave us the piece for free. Crazy yes but not done yet. So after the dryer blessing Terra and I had to go to the police station to pick up our background checks for a job which was going to cost us 50 bucks. So we had been praying that God would provide the money cause basically we don't have any and he did. Crazy yes but God wasn't done yet. So we pull into the police station with the money that God had provided and ask the lady there for our back ground checks. She pulls them out and Terra pulls out the money to pay and the lady stops her and says, I must have been having a bad day it says here that ya already paid. So after a couple minutes of trying to tell her we hadn't paid and she insisted we take it as a gift wad have a nice day. Crazy yes but still God wasn't done. This last one shows that God doesn't just provide what need but sometimes he provides the wants. So my best Friend Dame hooked me up with a free trial of the best game ever World of Warcraft. And I've been playing it through and have come to love the game. Its great I can hook up with all my friends that I don't get to see online and we can play through a pretty sweet game. Well the game is expensive and there are monthly fees to be paid for online play. So obviously I'm not getting the game anytime soon. Well the day my mom left she decided that she wanted to give me one last little blessing before she left so she gave me the money for the game and for a prepaid card. But she was very specific that I had to spend the money on the game. Well I went to buy it and I couldn't find it anywhere for under 50 bucks. So before I bought it I went on line and sure enough Future shop had a deal on for two more days. I got the game for 35 bucks shipping and taxes in and a prepaid card for two months. Crazy eh!? Well that's what God did on Friday and he just keeps doing crazy stuff
So that's all I have to report today God is awesome and its crazy working for I'm gonna have to say its the best job ever
peace
matt

1 Comments:

At 7:25 p.m., Blogger Xaven said...

I have created a monster! What what I done!? WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home