Good News Sydney

Thoughts, directions, and vision of the Sydney church plant.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sydney is Comin' Soon


Well, it is hard to believe, but we will be moving in under two weeks! We are excited about the coming changes and very sober about the lifestyle shift that we will be experiencing. I am reminded of the words of Paul, the apostle, in Philippians chapter four, "...for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." We are leaving the safe and predictable to go to the place where God can use us in a whole new way! We know that he is faithful and also understand that it does not necessarily mean that we will live at a certain level or standard. God's call does not guarentee a middle-class life, yet, I know that He will give us exactly what we need to lead a healthy family. I pray that in this new 'place' in the Hutton's life that we go in faith and never in fear.

-Michael

1 Comments:

At 4:50 a.m., Blogger Angela said...

Hi Huttons and Keiths!!! MacPhersons here. I'm so glad you posted on Amy's blog, Michael, so I could link here and find yours!!! How exciting, Sydney! (Australia, I'm assuming???)
I did not have time to read the whole story of how this came about, but I will for sure soon. So exciting to see how God is using you! You must visit my blog to read our latest news!!
Keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home