Good News Sydney

Thoughts, directions, and vision of the Sydney church plant.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Coffee is for death...


So I was breezing through the news this morning and came across an article all you coffee addicts might find interesting and remember after reading don't shoot the messenger I just thought it was funny no need to get hostile. (but as a side note it is interesting how we defend the things we have addictions too when confronted with them!) anyway here is the address for it

http://www.cbc.ca/story/health/national/2006/09/18/coffee-report.html?ref=rss

On another totally different and entirely more serious but not so serious as to make you want to be an Emo kid note, Sunday was a really good day here in Sydney, the weather was great and no one had to work which is in and of itself an amazing thing (I give God the credit on that one for sure). I think it was the first day we have all and by all I mean the 9 of us have been able to just sit down and enjoy each others company so that was great and I just wanted to put that out there.
Anyway that's all I have for Monday morning and remember all you coffee junkies don't hate me I just read the article!
peace
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home