Good News Sydney

Thoughts, directions, and vision of the Sydney church plant.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Coming out of the Closet...And joining the Sydney Team

So this if my first post with the Sydney team and I'm super excited that I am on here. So rewind back to the beginning. My name is Matt Keith and my wife, Terra, and I are joining Mike and Tammy on their adventure to Sydney, N.S. It's super excited to be able to make it offical and to in the final stages of planning before heading out in July.
So a little about us...
Terra and I have been married for almost a year and we both feel called to work with the homeless and the Poor and with youth. I just graduated from Bethany Bible College and am working towards ordination and My wife has two and a half years of training in youth and global ministry. okay enough about us so about the church plant...
If you have been following along with the blog posts then you know a bit about Mike and Tammy's heart and passion for this church plant. Its super exciting to be a part of this team and to share in their vision and passion what's even sweeter is seeing how God is working all this craziness out for his glory. God is great in how he has brought our two families together and how he is even still now calling others to join in this endevour.
Anywho there will be lots more to come and it will be awesome to see what God does over the next few months espeically anywho until then watch out for potholes and pidgeons
peace
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home